Monday, December 3, 2012

Erised






“A life to live; a sedative under the skin. Bury it, carry the cure. Just let emotion set devotion within your heart to collect the debt we sow.”

I’ve always sought music to lift me up through my life, that’s why I chose lyrics from the Periphery song Erised. This song has been a huge motivator for me, always reminding me that life is worth living and one’s mindset can get you through anything. We only get to live once and I personally think we should all live as happily as possible. For some, achieving this happiness is seemingly impossible at times.  We must know that nothing is impossible, one must bury this deep within themselves; never compromising it, making this the most powerful motivation one needs to live happily. If there is one thing I hope my piece inspires in everyone, it is to follow your passion, it will ultimately lead you to happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment